Terms & Condition
- Every effort shall be made to allocate to the Exhibitor the stand space which has been ordered. However, to facilitate an
effective layout of the Exhibition and if the Organizer believes it to be in the interest of the Exhibition, the Organizer has the
right to make a stand space reallocation at any time.
- All materials used for building, decorating or covering stands or displays must be of non-flammable material. The Exhibitor
must comply with all instructions given by the relevant authorities to avoid the risk of fire or any other risk.
- If the Exhibitor wishes at any time prior to the Exhibition to cancel or reduce the stand space allocated to him, then written
notice of such wish, stating the reasons for such cancellation or reduction, must be given to the Organizer by Recorded
Delivery Post. For the avoidance of doubt the Organizer shall not be obliged to accept the Exhibitor’s notice of cancellation or
reduction. The date of cancellation shall be the date the Organizer notifies the Exhibitor that it accepts the Exhibitor’s notice.
- In the event that the organizer accepts the Exhibitor’s notice of cancellation or reduction of his stand space, or in the event
that the Organizer terminates the contract with the Exhibitor for whatever other reason, the Organizer shall have the
absolute discretion (but without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the Organizer and without being under
any liability to refund or reduce any payments due under these Terms and Conditions) to reallocate or resell the stand space
allocated to the
Exhibitor and to apply the following cancellation charges :
- Time of cancellation occurring prior
to the Commencement of the Exhibition
Cancellation charge (% of total cost of
Set out of on Contract)
9 month or more 20% of total cost (plus GST if applicable)
6 month or more and less than 9 months 50% of total cost (plus GST if applicable)
Less than 6 month 100% of total cost (plus GST if applicable)
The cancellation charges may be deducted from monies already paid up by the Exhibitor. Any balance shall be returned
without interest. If the monies already paid up by the Exhibitor are insufficient, the Exhibitor shall forthwith pay to the
Organizer the balance of the cancellation charges.
- The Exhibitor hereby acknowledges that the above amounts represent reasonable compensation for the costs incurred by
the Organizer as a result of the Exhibitor’s cancellation and that they do not represent a penalty.
- If it appears to the Organizer that the Exhibitor may be engaged in activities which are deemed to be contrary to the best interests of the Exhibition or which appear unethical or to be in breach of the law, the Organizer may, without being under any liability to refund or abate any charges paid or due herein, cancel any stand space allocation which may have been made to the Exhibitor and require him forthwith to vacate the stand space allocated to him and refuse the Exhibitor the right to participate further in the Exhibition.
- Canvassing for orders, except by the Exhibitor on his own stand in the normal course of his business, is strictly prohibited and in any such case the right of expulsion referred to in paragraph 13 (i) above will be exercised at once. The distribution or display by the Exhibitor of printed or other placard, handbills or circulars or other articles except by the Exhibitor on his own display space is prohibited, except by prior written agreement with the Organizer.
- All payments must be made in accordance with the terms and methods of payments must be made 7 days before the event date.
- In the event the Exhibitor fails to meet any such payment obligations (whether as to the amounts or date of payment)
then the Organizer reserves the right to cancel its contract with the Exhibitor and to resell or reallocate the stand space
allocated to the Exhibitor and the provisions of paragraph above relating to cancellation charges shall apply.
4 ft x 4ft
There are no inquiries yet.